A good friend of mine sent me a set of “Democratic Election Slogans,” which I unfortunately don’t know how to transfer in full color. I also don’t know the original source of them, but I thought they were pretty funny. I’m transcribing a few of my favorites. Maybe someone can tell us who originally came up with them, and I’ll be more than happy to post it, giving credit where credit is due:
- Democrats: Cleaning Up Republican Messes Since 1933
- TEA PARTIES are for little girls with imaginary friends
- 8 years of insanity, and NOW your mad?
- Don’t pray in my school and I won’t think in your church
- When Did Jesus Become Pro-Rich, Pro-War and Only Pro-American?
- Annoyed By Immigrants? Tell It To The Indians…
- The Republican Party: Our Bridge to the 11th Century